I would like to express my gratitude to https://theglittersoflife.wordpress.com (Sheetal Bhardwaj) and https://aestheticgraphy.wordpress.com (Riya Rajan) for nominating https://lettersthatmatters.wordpress.com (Letters That Matter) for this beautiful Award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story about how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
How it started?
Our blog was started on 04.01.2017. This blog is operated by two of us (Deepak Malhotra and Deepak Rawat). Both of us started writing in our college days for our Dramatics and Singing Society respectively. We initially started sharing our writings on facebook and instagram, on 04th of January 2017 we decided to collabrate and write together on a common platform and that’s how the blog started.
Advice to Bloggers
- Be consistent. Sometimes you might feel that your posts are not getting much attention/views/likes. Never lose hope and just keep writing.
- Be Original and Creative. Do not copy the material and always try new ways to express yourself.